In the event that the Company provides various notices, etc. on the site (hereinafter referred to as “Precautions"), each of Precautions shall constitute a part of Terms. In the event that any of the Terms are applicable, the Terms shall be deemed to be a part of the Terms.
3. By using the Site, the Company deems that users agree to Terms.
Article 1 copyright, etc.
1. Users may not use any Content provided through the Site beyond the scope of user’s personal use as defined by the Copyright Act without our prior consent.
2. In the event of a dispute arising from a violation of the provisions of this Article, the user shall resolve the dispute in his own expenses and responsibilities, and shall not cause any damage to the Company or third party.
Article 2 Prohibition of users
1. Users shall not make the following matters regarding the use of the site.
(1) Use of the services provided by The Company on the Site for any unauthorized purpose
(2) Infringing the copyrights, portrait rights, or other intellectual property rights of other users or third parties
(3) Discriminate, slander, or threaten other users or third parties, or violate their privacy or human rights
(4) Political activities, election activities, religious activities
(5) Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of the Company or defame its credibility
(6) Interfering with the operation of the site
(7) Use for commercial purposes (except when approved by the Company)
(8) Other acts that are or may be contrary to laws, regulations, or public order and morals
(9) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate or improper
(10) Providing incorrect information
(11) Providing information that may be infected with computer virus
2. Users shall assume all legal responsibility and shall not cause any damage to the Company or any third party if Users causes damage to the Company or any third party as a result of any of the acts listed in the preceding paragraph.
3. The Company may suspend the use of the Site without prior notice if the Company reasonably determines that user has committed any of the acts listed in the preceding two paragraphs.
Article 3 Temporary suspension of the site
The Company may temporarily suspend the operation of the Site and various services provided on the Site without prior notice to users in the following cases.
(1) When performing maintenance or changing the specifications of the Site
(2) When natural disasters or other emergencies have occurred or are likely to occur, making it impossible to operate this site and various services.
(3) In the event that the operation of the Site or any of its various sites becomes impossible due to infection by computer viruses
(4) In the event that the operation of the Site or the various services becomes impossible for reasons not listed on Terms.
2. Users shall assume all legal responsibility and shall not cause any damage to the Company or any third party if the User causes damage to the Company or any third party as a result of any of the acts listed in the preceding paragraph.
3. the Company may suspend the use of the Site without prior notice if the Company reasonably determines that a User has committed any of the acts listed in the preceding 2nd paragraphs.
Article 4 Our exemption
1. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information posted on the site. In the unlikely event that a user encounters any problems with the information, the Company shall not be liable for such problems, unless they are caused by reasons attributable to the Company.
2. the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by loss, delay, misdelivery, or falsification or leakage of information by a third party due to natural disasters, line congestion, equipment failure or stoppage for maintenance, or termination of participation in this site by a business, unless such damage is caused by reasons attributable to the Company. The same shall also apply to software or hardware accidents or other damages resulting from the use of the site.
3. In addition to the preceding paragraphs, the Company shall not be liable for any disputes between users and third parties arising from the use of the Site, unless such disputes are caused by reasons attributable to the Company.
4. Photographs shown on the site may differ from the current conditions. In such cases, the current conditions shall take precedence.
Article 5 Change of Terms
1. The Company may change these Terms and precautions (including additional and deletion; the same applies hereinafter) without prior notice to users.
Article 6 Handling of personal information
Article 7 compliant law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court as the court of first instance.
These agreements will be implemented from January 1, 2018.